Question 1. _____ is understanding yourself, your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, your biases, and your self-management skills. Intercultural communication, Intracultural communication ,Interpersonal communication,or Intrapersonal communication
2. _____ is communicating with business associates, classmates, friends, loved ones, and other people you don’t already know. Intercultural communication, Intracultural communication, Interpersonal communication, or Intrapersonal communication
3. Which of the following is not an internal factor that affects perception: heredity, values, attitudes, or biases
4. _____ and _____ are mutually reinforcing skills that can serve to deepen and improve personal and professional relationships. Competence; integrity Self-disclosure; trust Self-description; consistency Self-awareness; loyalty
5. Valuing diversity is _____ and managing diversity is _____. primary; secondary active; passive secondary; primary passive; active
6. Which of the following is not a barrier to accepting diversity? egocentrism, ethnocentrism, prejudice , or backlash
7. Three elements of nonverbal communication are _____, _____, and _____ empathy; apathy; understanding logistics; feedback; perception chronemics; proxemics, haptics concentration; detection; correction
8. Which of the following is not involved in active listening? attention ,selection, concentration, or effort
9. Which of the following is a potential benefit of group negotiation? increased profits, bargaining, integrative,or distributive
10. A _____ is a collection of people who work together but aren’t necessarily working collectively toward the same goal.team panel group quorum
11. Which of the following is not a common type of team within an organization? cross-functional task force process improvement improvisational
12. Decision making can lead to which of the following negative outcomes? stakeholder stubble affinitizing analysis paralysis multivoting
13. Which of the following is not a problem solving technique? round robin nominal group Post-it brainstorming concentration
14. Which of the following methods does not help to increase effective team problem solving in an organization? idea growers creative laughter innovation chamber idea killers
15. There are two major types of conflict: _____ and _____.positive; negative insightful; uninformed passive; aggressive individual; collaborative
16. The four stages of creative problem solving are _____, _____, _____, and _____preparation; stratification; realization; solidification preparation; incubation; illumination; verification gathering; diverging; converging; creating researching; developing; testing; implementing
17. Which of the following of the following is considered to be the ultimate “win—win” conflict management strategy? collaborating accommodating cooperating compromising
18. Which of the following is not a benefit of networking?change careers find a job develop a résumé locate providers of goods and services
19. Which of the following statements is false? Effective leaders inspire a shared vision. Effective leaders challenge the process. Effective leaders encourage the heart. Effective leaders encourage the head.
20. Which of the following is the coordination of your work and that of other such that organizational objectives can be met? teamwork project management interdepartmental cooperation effective time management
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.