Write a 5-pages essay, double spaced. Consider the following questions in your writing:
· Why does Margaret Walker call this book “Jubilee“?
· What can we learn about slavery from Vyry’s childhood?
· What does it mean to be a young girl in Vyry’s world? How does her experience compare to other young girls at the time?
· What expectations did men have of women in slavery?
· How does Vyry respond to the great historical changes happening around her?
· How helpful is this book to an understanding of American history?
Your paper should follow the conventions of history papers, using endnotes or footnotes. Refer to instructions in Kate Turabian, A Manual for the Writing of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations or the Chicago Manual of Style. Both are available in the library and on the internet.
The composition of any paper must be entirely your own work. If the exact words of another are used, even to a limited degree, quotation marks must be used and a documentary reference (a note) given. If information or ideas are taken from another work, although not a direct quotation, you must give credit in the notes as to the source of the information. Failure to give such credit is plagiarism and is equivalent to cheating on an examination. Submission of a paper which is copied from another work or written by someone other than the student, or which contains fictitious notes, will result in failure of the course. Keep all notes and drafts of papers until the final paper has been returned with a grade or until the course is over. I may ask you to show and discuss with me your notes and various drafts of your papers.
A superior or excellent essay (A or B):
Content, ideas, analysis, interpretation
1. Specifically, answers the question. Fulfills the demand of the action verb: compare, synthesize, critique, evaluate, etc.
2. Fully explains (interprets) the key historical issues involved: why did this happen in this way?
3. Links the topic to the historical trends of the period.
Use of historical evidence
1. Supports all statements (explanations, interpretations) with specific evidence (examples, illustrations, concrete historical actions).
2. Appropriately includes direct or indirect quotations, without overusing them. Persons quoted clearly identified.
Organization and logic
1. Organizes ideas and themes into logical sequences and subtopics appropriate to the question.
2. Includes a brief, clear introduction that summarizes the paper’s major focus and guides the reader on what to expect in the body.
3. Includes a thesis statement early in the paper.
4. Includes a brief logical summation or conclusion. This section may also point to important issues and questions that would require further research.
5. Each paragraph begins with a topic sentence, focuses on and supports a single idea; one topic per paragraph. Logical transitions between paragraphs create a clear flow from point to point through the essay.
6. Makes as complete an argument (analysis) as space permits.
Writing clarity and correctness
1. Phrases ideas in direct, clear, concise sentences that are easy to understand.
2. Expresses ideas in the active voice, using strong, vigorous action verbs, in the simple past tense.
3. Includes correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
4. Writes in the third person.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.