PHYSICAL SCIENCE TEST
Please answer questions 1 -20 for each answer look at the picture that I have attached for each question before answering the questions. I have labeled them question 1…..
1. The lasers are made from stacking light waves that add together into a larger wave in a process known as _____.
2. The light waves have that particular interference from question #1 because they are emitted _____.
3. The emission of the light waves in the lasers allows them to overlap properly to create larger waves, which means that _____ overlap.
4. The lasers are red, meaning that they are giving off light in the _____ region of the electromagnetic spectrum.
5. The weapon used by the Jawa surrounds R2-D2 with a strong electric field, which is created by a large imbalance of _____.
6. The electric field induces the flow of electrons, known as _____.
7. The magnitude of the electric current is directly proportional to the _____ of the electric field.
8. The magnitude of the electric current is inversely proportional to the _____ of the circuits in R2D2.
9. The setting sun is actually visible after it has dropped below the horizon due to the bending of light waves entering the atmosphere at a non-perpendicular angle to the surface, a process known as _____.
10. The Sun is going down, and most of the land is dark, but we can see silhouettes and outlines of objects because some light is still _____ the atmosphere.
11. Obi Wan uses his Jedi mind tricks to compel people to do his will. The words he uses begin in his vocal cords which _____ the air molecules in his throat.
12. Han and Greedo fire their blasters at each other. The blasts are loud, and the intensity of the sound spreads through the cantina following the _____.
13. The sound strikes the cantina walls and bounces off at the same angle as it struck in a process known as _____.
14. Obi Wan hears the destruction of a planet and all of its people through ‘the force’. These sounds are only in his head and are not carried through space, since space has no _____ through which sound could transmit.
15. However, had it been a real sound, the sound’s pitch would have been increased by the Doppler Effect, since the Falcon was moving _____ the source of the sound.
16. The communications of the ship were made inoperable by electromagnetic waves sent by the Death Star that were completely out of phase with attempted communications causing _____.
17. Vader’s light saber is red, while Obi-Wan’s light saber is blue, meaning that Obi-Wan’s light saber is emitting _____ compared to Vader’s light saber.
18. You are standing 10 meters from a light source. Then, you back away from the light source until you are 20 meters away from it. From your perspective, what has happened to the intensity of the wave?
19. You are standing 100 meters from an object emitting a sound of constant intensity (loudness). You walk toward the source of sound until you are 20 meters from it. From your perspective, what has happened to the intensity of the sound?
20. The Inverse Square Law applies to:
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.