THEO 104 QUIZ 1
1. The word theology come from the words theos meaning ______ and logos, meaning ______.
1. Which of the following is not one of the four types of theology?
1. Correctly understood, our theological views affect our relationship(s) with ________.
All of the above
1. Theology does not have a practical application to our lives.
1. Biblical theology is the study of God from the use of reason and revelation of God from his world.
1. _______ is the word that is used to indicate that God is knowable.
1. Jesus is __________.
equal to the Father
the only way to salvation
the image of the invisible God
all of the above
both B and C
1. General revelation by itself provides enough information for a person to be saved.
1. According to John 14:6, Jesus is the only way to obtain salvation.
1. General Revelation, also known as Natural Revelation, is available to all and does not require a special event or special individual to receive that revelation.
1. Which of the following is not one of three main sections of the Old Testament discussed in the textbook?
Books of Poetry
Books of History
Books of the Prophets
1. The word Testament in reference to Scripture means “covenant.”
1. There is evidence that the canon of the Old Testament was accepted just 100 years after the final book was written.
1. The Old Testament Canon is more highly debated than the New Testament Canon.
1. Which of the following is not one of the “lost gospels”?
the gospel of Thomas
the gospel of Mary Magdalene
the gospel of Paul
the gospel of Judas
1. The Bible affirms the both human authors and a divine author wrote the Bible.
1. The theory that teaches that God dictated the words of Scripture much like a boss would dictate a letter to a secretary is known as ________.
None of the above
1. God simply dictated the words of Scripture to the human authors without preserving the unique personalities of the authors.
1. The Conceptual Inspiration Theory argues that only certain parts of the Bible are inspired.
1. Which of the following is not one of the three implications that Millard Erickson considers concerning the inspiration and inerrancy of Scripture.
1. The work of the Holy Spirit in the life of the individual believer regarding the interpretation and application of Scripture is known as ________.
1. Textual criticism is a field of study that focuses on various aspects of manuscript evidence.
1. Illumination has to do with how the Holy Spirit assists readers in understanding how the Bible points to the person and work of Jesus.
1. One important consideration with regard to the authority of the Bible has to do with the working of the Holy Spirit.
1. General revelation is not enough to bring someone to salvation.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.