Question : (TCO 4) Deming claimed that higher levels of _____ lead to higher levels of _____.
2. Question : (TCO 4) Which of the following is the primary reason for Deming’s position that slogans should be eliminated?
Most problems depend on the system and cannot be controlled by workers.
Slogans benefit customers more than workers.
Not all workers can read the slogans.
Slogans are costly to maintain and periodically update.
3. Question : (TCO 4) Deming was virtually unknown in the United States until the broadcast of a program entitled “If Japan Can … Why Can’t We?” When did this broadcast occur?
4. Question : (TCO 4) Two U.S. consultants who worked with Japanese managers during the 1950s to improve the quality of Japanese products were which of the following individuals?
Crosby and Deming
Juran and Crosby
Crosby and Feigenbaum
Deming and Juran
5. Question : (TCO 4) Meeting quality goals during operations is which of the processes of Juran’s Quality Trilogy?
6. Question : (TCO 3) ISO 9000 recertification is required every _____.
7. Question : (TCO 3) The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award was established by which of the following?
Several American automobile industry executives
The American Society for Quality (ASQ)
An act of Congress
The Baldrige Consulting Group
8. Question : (TCO 3) The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award serves several purposes, except _____.
to recognize the achievements of high-quality companies
to establish guidelines and criteria for evaluation of quality-improvement efforts
to provide detailed information on how award-winning enterprises achieved success
to encourage the use of quantitative analysis to improve quality
9. Question : (TCO 3) Over the years, the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award criteria have been improved to include all of the following shifts in emphasis, except _____.
from quality assurance and strategic quality planning to broad focus on process management
from a focus on current customers to a focus on current and future customers and markets built on long-term relationships
from human-resource administration to high-performance work systems
from intraindustry rivalries to intraindustry alliances
10. Question : (TCO 3) The criteria for the Canadian Awards for Excellence are most similar to which of the following?
American Society for Quality Control Award
Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
ISO 9000 certification program
Question : (TCO 4) Match the following:
: Juran’s definition of quality is
: Higher quality leads to
: Institute training is
: Variation is
: Theory of knowledge is part of Deming’s profound knowledge and
2. Question : (TCO 3) The aligned approach of the Baldrige Award is designed to achieve what results in what three areas?
3. Question : (TCO 4) What are two of Deming’s 14 points?
4. Question : (TCO 3) What are two of the five objectives of ISO 9000?
5. Question : (TCO 3) Briefly explain how there are no losers in the Deming Prize process.
6. Question : (TCO 4) Deming’s Point 3 is: Understand inspection. Briefly explain what Deming means.
7. Question : (TCO 4) Briefly explain Juran’s Quality Trilogy.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.