this is due TODAY in 10 hours….. if you place bid you will have done in 10 hours TODAY……. no late work!!! Read the following and the assignment is at the bottom.
Since you first met Sun City Boards owner Tom Wilson, he has made lots of changes and plans for his business.(You can refresh your memory of Sun City Boards by reading the Why It Matters ( https://courses.lumenlearning.com/wm-principlesofmanagement/chapter/why-it-matters-planning-and-mission/ ) and Putting It Together ( https://courses.lumenlearning.com/wm-principlesofmanagement/chapter/putting-it-together-planning-and-mission/ ) Sun City Boards has continued to expand and extend to markets via an Internet presence and e-commerce. The company is now taking advantage of the “branded” sports promotion surfboards market, offering customers completely customized surfboard designs.
The new offering includes the promise to “communicate directly with an in-house designer, to draft the design and branding of the board.” Sun City promises full customization of the design, size, and shape of the product, incorporating client-specific logos, colors and other design elements. The offer also guarantees positive results for the customer’s brand.
The basic production process Tom Wilson envisions follows these steps:
Customized Surfboard Production Process
Customer collaborates with a Sun City designer to draft the design and branding of the board, as well as the positioning of brand logos or information.
Once the customer has approved the design, the production team creates the surfboard following these steps:
1. Shaping the blank – dense foam is cut to shape using a CNC machine.
2. Glassing – laminating resin is spread over fiberglass cloth.
3. Placing the design inlays – printing onto polymer mesh fabric and placed on to the board according to customer design specifications.
4. Sanding and finishing
5. Quality control
You have been hired as the Director of Manufacturing and charged by Tom Wilson to “make this happen.” Here’s a roster of the current Sun City staff members:
· Owner/CEO – Tom Wilson (Designs the boards, sets their selling price, and establishes sales channels with local surf shops)
· Bookkeeper – Sarah Balanced (Sarah also doubles as order-taking clerk, cash register attendant, and customer complaint listener)
· Board Maker – Jack Ovalltrades (If Tom invents it, Jack can make it!)
· Board Making Assistants – 3 Jills (Assignments change almost daily as Jack decides what needs to be done next)
· Sales Associate – Kelly Dude (Named after famed surfer Kelly Slater and a business icon for Sun City Boards; visits surf shops and occasionally closes a sale)
· Part-time Associates – Hired as needed for inventory management (cleanup), promotional events, etc.
Some of these staff members will be helping with the customized surfboard production process. To help you get started, Tom Wilson has provided the following production staff information, gathered from recent personality and values tests.
Staff Profile Information
Schwartz basic values
O=76, C=50, E=15, A=20, N=56
O-26, C=80, E=75, A=25, N=20
O=26, C=80, E=77, A=25, N=56
O=63, C=65, E=82, A=76, N=63
DO THE FOLLOWING:
In this assignment, you will develop your plan for staff hiring and job assignments based on the information you’ve been given and the information you studied in your readings. The following steps will help you prepare for your written assignment:
1. Thoroughly read The Individual and the Organization module.
2. Carefully consider the existing staff; new operational plans; and the studies, theories, and models presented in the module reading. Consider the profile information Tom Wilson provided. What conclusions (if any) can you draw about job suitability and satisfaction from this information?
Write a three-paragraph essay describing your staffing plan to execute the customized surfboard production plan. Your essay must include three properly referenced and defined terms from the module reading. For example, if you believe that job satisfaction is important, how does your plan address the top job satisfaction factors as surveyed by the Society for Human Resources Management? Address the following questions:
· Who will you assign to each of the anticipated steps in the process? What factors went into your decision?
· What characteristics will you look for in the two planned new hires? How will the new employees fit in with the existing team?
· Does your initial reaction to the staff lineup indicate a potential bias? How will you deal with your bias?
· What additional resources or models will you use to guide your decisions? How will you handle the top job satisfaction factors at Sun City?
You are encouraged to use appropriate illustrations or charts to describe your plan. You may also reference reliable and properly cited Internet resources, as well as draw from your personal work experience with appropriate examples to support your references.
I have attached an attachment you may use. Start with page 25 which has some information.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.