Create a 20-25 slide minimum PowerPoint presentation with your script/discussion/commentary in the Notes section of each slide in which you:
1. Include cover, presentation agenda, conclusion, and reference list slides, all of which may count toward total slide count.
2. Provide a slide with an overview on the importance of having a highly-developed staff of HR business partners. Be clear with your position. HINT: http://www.scottmadden.com/wp-content/uploads/userFiles/misc/8d0d88c7547b6e2b8f6f6fcba6a9d6b3.pdf
3. Provide 1-4 slides introducing the SHRM BoCK model and its components. Be sure to highlight each of the areas of the model. NOTE: It is highly recommended to insert an image the actual SHRM BoCK model into the presentation.
4. Include in the remaining slides the following required presentation information:
o PROVIDE A MINIMUM OF FOUR (4) TO FIVE (5) BULLET POINTS (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on the SHRM-BoCK’s “Behavioral Competencies”
o Provide a minimum of four (4) to five (5) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on the SHRM-BoCK’s “HR Expertise; Domains 1 & 2”
o Provide a minimum of four (4) to five (5) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on the SHRM-BoCK’s “HR Expertise: Domains 3 & 4”
o Provide a minimum of four (4) to five (5) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on certifying your HRBP’s.
o Reminder – good PowerPoints have very few words on the slides themselves—almost all of the information you need to include should be in the Notes.
Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Select any one of three professional PowerPoint templates provided by the instructor (Required).
· Have headings for each section with all bulleted information aligned properly and using the same font and size. Images may be used but must be professional and relevant to the topic. The source(s) of all images must be credited with both citation and reference. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include citations and references for all information received from other sources.
· All bullet point information in the Notes sections must be descriptive and have a minimum of 4-5 full sentences.
The specific course outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Defend the importance of having a highly-developed staff of HR business partners
· Convince stakeholders of the value in using the SHRM BoCK model to achieve HR operational success.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.