Project 2 Instructions
Project 2 requires that you use the McGraw-Hill Connect site for Steps 1 and 2 (see below). You will find your access code within your Organizational Behavior textbook. If you purchased a used textbook, please review the syllabus on purchasing an access code to complete the assignment.
Note: If you did not purchase a new textbook, you may not be able to use the access code.
1. Once you log into Connect, you will be taken to the home page. Under your assignment list, there will be a link titled “Project 2 Assessment,” which is required in its entirety for Project 2. Please note that faculty can track your progress in the assessment. This assessment is much lengthier than the previous one, so be sure to take the time to access and take it, remembering to save as you go along. The assessment does not have to be taken in one sitting; you can save and pick up where you left off, but do not process the submit button until completely finished.
2. Because the assessment is synced with the course through Connect, the score will automatically show in the course gradebook. This will show a 0/0 score but the assessment points are included in the project paper grade. You must complete the assessment by Wednesday of the module week in order to complete on time. (NOTE: The assessment will show a different deadline because it is synced for the length of the course term, please submit on the stated instructed day).
3. Part I must discuss each of these points below from data gathered on the assessment. Please make the proper, current APA heading and title it: Personality Insights
· Big Five with Myers-Briggs
· Attitude and Core Values Insights
· Motivation Insights
· Decision Making/Problem Solving Insights
4. Part II must discuss each of these points below from data gathered on the assessment. Please make the proper, current APA heading and title it: Working with Others.
· Communication Competency and Listening Style
· Leadership Readiness and Team Insights
· Conflict Tendencies/Style
· Organizational Politics
· Organizational Needs-Employee Satisfaction, Job Fit, Core Skills
· Organizational Change and Climate
6. For each of the aforementioned parts, use the assessment results to write at least 1 full paragraph for each bullet point pertaining to the things you have learned about yourself. There is a lot to cover in each of these sections, so focus on the most significant things you have learned about yourself from each area. Use headings for each section, as in “Part I: Personality Insights,” etc. so that there are subheadings per the bulleted areas for each Part. Provide your statistical/percentage results for a comparison of letters within your discussion. Any adverse personal opinions on the assessment tools must be respectful and scholarly with supportive research.
1. Now that you have learned these things about yourself, apply them to your workplace behavior and interactions with others and give specific examples.
2. In a new section in your paper (labeled Step 2), answer the following questions with specific correlation to the assessment. To do so, provide a separate paragraph for each of the following questions:
· In general, what have you learned from these personality tests about organizational behavior that will help you be a better employee, coworker, and/or manager?
· In particular, what have you learned about yourself from this personality test that will help you be a better employee, coworker, and/or manager? Provide specific examples.
For step 3, explain how the Holy Spirit has worked in your life to transform your weaknesses into strengths. See II Corinthians 12:7–10 as a scriptural example of this paradoxical truth. Be specific with your example(s) and faith integration.
NOTE: It is understood that not all of our students are Christians. If that is your situation, read the assigned article and Bible verses and ponder the relevance of the ideas found in both. Refer to ideas from the article as you complete this step, and consider how your own personality weaknesses have been or can be transformed into personality strengths.
1. Use proper, current APA format for every element of the paper. Be sure to include the APA-formatted cover page, abstract, and reference page. Refer to your APA manual for help or this site for assistance: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/18/
2. First person is allowed due to the personal nature of the assignment.
3. To facilitate the instructor’s grading of these assignments, you must have major headings for Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3. Additionally, under the major heading of Step 1, you must have subheadings for each separate section of the assessment: Personality Insights, Working with Others, and Life in Organizations. That means that you need 3 subheadings for Step 1.
4. The exact number of paragraphs that you include in each section is your decision; your instructor will not be grading you on how many paragraphs you used per section, but rather the extent to which you specifically addressed each of the areas above.
5. The minimum of 6 required pages does not include the title page, abstract page, or reference page. Those must be counted as additional pages. You will likely find that it will be difficult to address all of these things in only 6 pages, but that constraint is part of the exercise itself. Learning to write succinctly and efficiently will improve your communication skills, regardless of the setting. Because you only have 6 pages to discuss all these components, be concise.
6. Be sure to double-space, using Times New Roman 12-point font only and 1-inch margins; avoid bold font (except for headlines, per current APA format), underlining, and contractions.
7. The reference page must include a minimum of the 5 following references in current APA format (all sources must be evident within the paper and less than 5 years old):
· The course textbook (either Type Talk at Work or Organizational Behavior),
· The McGraw-Hill Connect assessment,
· 1 scholarly source from a peer-reviewed journal,
· “The Gospel and Personal Reflection” by Dr. Fischer, and
· At least 1 of the audio PowerPoint Lessons from any of the modules/weeks thus far assigned.
Note: For further questions regarding current APA format, visit Liberty University’s Online Writing Center.
Submit Project 2 to the appropriately labeled SafeAssign link first to review your percentage of originality. Then, submit Project 2 to the appropriate link for grading by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 5.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.