Written Lesson Plan Criteria for Teaching Preschool Language Arts/Literacy Skills/Concepts
1. NJ Preschool Curriculum Standard for Language Arts:
2. Lesson Objective: The students will be able to…
3. Motivation for Lesson: In this section, state what you will say to the children to get them interested in the lesson. List one or two open-ended questions that give the children the opportunity to talk about the topic you will present. Describe the pictures you will show to encourage the children to answer your questions.
4. Procedure: Write a list of things you will do to teach the preschoolers the lesson objective you want them to learn. Number each item, listing the dialogue you will say, the questions you will ask, the book you will read, the materials you will use. Using a book as a springboard for your lesson will help you organize your lesson. (Make sure to search online for a book that is appropriate for preschoolers.) Make sure to describe exactly what you will do to TEACH the children. The last item in your list should be a whole group activity where you guide the children to participate and show you what they learned. (As the children interact and participate, the lower level learners will have the higher level learners to model the skill.)
5. Assessment Activity: The group activity you described in the last item in your list is your assessment activity. Now describe it here, as an independent activity, where you, as the teacher, will evaluate each child as they demonstrate the skill. (If this way a lesson to be used in the class, you would make sure to have a checklist, with each child’s name on it. As you would work with small groups of 1-4 students, you would check whether or not they mastered the lesson objective.)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.