This study sheet will help you to write a rough draft of the writing assignment that you will revise later on. Answer the following questions as you work through your study to build a strong and successful narrative.
Use the questions below to brainstorm ideas for your story. Fiction writing isn’t as straightforward as essay writing, so it’s O.K. if you change your mind about some of your answers later.
1. Choose a character from Macbeth. What does he or she want most? What are his or her flaws? Base your answers on evidence from the play and use your imagination to fill in any details.
2. Find a horoscope that may prompt your character to take action. Look for a prediction that will push your character to act on his or her desires, flaws, or both. What is the text of the horoscope?
3. When and where will your story be set?
4. How will you present the horoscope in your story?
5. What other characters will you include in your story?
6. What will your main character do after reading or hearing the prediction?
7. How will your main character’s choices lead to conflict? What major challenge will your main character face near the end?
8. What will you do to create suspense in your story?
9. (OPTIONAL) Write the beginning and the inciting incident of your story. Show what your character is doing when he or she reads or hears the prediction.
10. (OPTIONAL) Write the rising action of your story. Show what your character does as a result of the prediction and what conflicts come about because of these actions.
11. (OPTIONAL) Write the climax of your story. Show how the character’s choices lead to a final conflict.
12. (OPTIONAL) Write the resolution of your story. Show how everything ends up as a result of your character’s actions.
13. Combine your answers from questions 8 to 12 into a whole story, adding details and smoothing out any awkward patches as you go. (If you chose to skip questions 8 to 12, simply write the story here. You’ll need to check afterward to make sure you’ve hit the main elements of story structure.)
14. Create or find three illustrations to pair with your story. Write captions for them to show how they relate to your work.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.