The purpose of this assignment is to articulate a compelling practice problem. The development of a focused and accurate problem statement is foundational to drive actions and decisions to improve healthcare outcomes. Formulation of a clear and accurate practice problem statement with substantiation from primary peer-reviewed journals supports the professional formation of the DNP scholar.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.
1. Investigate practice problems relevant to advanced nursing practice.
2. Appraise practice problems at the micro, meso, and macrosystems levels.
3. Examine the role of stakeholders in change and translation science.
5. Compare and contrast differences and similarities in change models, conceptual frameworks, and translation models.
Follow these guidelines when completing each component of this assignment.
1. Includes a focused purpose statement
2. Identifies selected practice problem in general terms
3. Identifies the role of the DNP practice scholar in influencing practice problems
Implications of the Practice Problem at the National Level requirements:
1. Describes the significance of the practice problem at the national level.
2. Discusses the relevance of the practice problem at the national level.
3. Discusses the economic ramifications of the practice problem at the national level.
Impact of the Practice Problem at the National Level on Key Stakeholders requirements:
1. Describes the impact of the problem on patients/families at the national level.
2. Discusses the impact of the problem on nurses/nursing care at the national level.
3. Describes the impact of the problem on interprofessional team members at the national level.
4. Discusses the impact of the problem on healthcare organizations at the national level.
Implications of the Practice Problem at the Local Level Requirements:
1. Describes the significance of the practice problem at the local level.
2. Discusses the relevance of the practice problem at the local level.
3. Discusses the economic ramifications of the practice problem at the local level.
Impact of the Practice Problem at the Local Level on Key Stakeholders Requirements:
1 Describes the impact of the problem on patients/families at the local level.
2 Discusses the impact of the problem on nurses/nursing care at the local level.
3 Describes the impact of the problem on interprofessional team members at the local level.
4 Discusses the impact of the problem on healthcare organizations at the local level.
1. Includes a summation of the impact of the practice problem at the national level
2. Includes a summation of the impact of the practice problem at the local level
3. Includes a summation of the role of the DNP practice scholar in influencing a practice problem.
1. Cites and references a minimum of 5 scholarly primary peer-reviewed journals
APA Style and Organization Requirements:
1. Uses APA Standards for Scholarly Papers
2. Grammar and Mechanics are free of errors
3. Paper is 4 Pages (excluding Title and Reference Pages)
4. Uses required Level I Headings.
American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2004). AACN position statement on the practice doctorate in nursing. Washington, DC: Author.American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2006). The essentials of doctoral education for advanced nursing practice. Washington, DC: Author.American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2017). The DNP fact sheet. Washington, DC: Author.
These websites explore the local burden of disease.
Cluzeau, F., Wedzicha, J. A., Kelson, M., Corn, J., Kunz, R., Walsh, J., & Schünemann, H. J. (2012). Stakeholder involvement: How to do it right: Article 9 in integrating and coordinating efforts in COPD guideline development (Links to an external site.). Proceedings of the American Thoracic Society, 9(5), 269–273. https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full/10.1513/pats.201208-062ST
Gallagher-Ford, L., Fineout-Overholt, E., Melnyk, B. M., & Stillwell, S. B. (2011). Evidence-based practice, step by step: Implementing an evidence-based practice change (Links to an external site.). The American Journal of Nursing, 111(3), 54-60. https://doi.org/10.1097/10.1097/01.NAJ.0000395243.14347.7e
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.