This assignment is a 2,000-word personal development journal. It requires you to systematically reflect on your own confidence, willingness and preparedness to contribute to leadership work under conditions of uncertainty. Specifically, your assignment needs to address this question:
1. What is your situation? happens to you that brings a pattern of pressure, anxiety, trouble, fear within you? When, where, and with whom do you struggle? In other words, what is the significant context or circumstance that pushes your buttons?
2. How are you reacting? What do you typically do? Thoughts, words, actions, emotions, choices, relationships? How are you tempted to react?
3. In thinking about your reactions above, what is ruling you? What hijacks your mind and heart, what drives your attitudes and behaviours? Think of the following: I want___? I fear___? I trust___?
4. What are the consequences? How do your reactions affect your relationships, work life, mood, finances, situation, health, etc.?
5. Where do you get help in the struggle? To whom do you go? What resources will the person provide to help in my need? What would that person say or do to help you see your situation, how you react and how you think about the reasons for your reactions (no 1-3 above)?
6. How can you turn to that person? How do you have a candid, intelligent, pointed conversation with that person?
7. How should you respond to the situation in order to honour the person and their advice? Respond constructively into your situation. Speak. Act. Do. Don’t. Choose.
8. What are the consequences? How do they create ripple effects in your relationships, work life, mood, finances, situation, health, etc.?
You need to be specific and personal in this journal. Think deep about a pattern that you observe in yourself that has become an area of personal development. Think about specific action steps might you take to reach your goal.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.