The use of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) in education provides better student engagement and a fascinating learn by doing instructions It also helps educational institutions in students recruitment and retention. However, using VR/AR may not be always advantageous. For instance, VR and AR technologies can collect far more personal information than traditional systems. Also, VR and AR technologies can collect biometric data used in authentication systems by scanning retinal and Irises of individuals. Design and conduct a study to investigate the following:
1. Investigate and summarize the VR and AR technologies hardware and software components especially the ones used in education.
2. How AR and VR technologies are used by students and educators in Education? e.g., Virtual Classroom, virtual assignments, field trips, etc. Identify all possible scenarios and discuss their impact on learning outcomes.
3. Identify the security, privacy and societal issues of VR and AR in Education including how these technologies can be misused and/or abused. How these affect learning outcomes and student assessment and other aspects? Solution to resolve these issues.
4. What others have done to address this issue? For example, any previous efforts to study the use of VR and AR in education? Any previous efforts to resolve the privacy, security and society issues in using VR an AR in education? (last 3 years)
5. Design and conduct a survey on students and educators to measure the following (1) students and educators’ familiarity with the use of AR/VR in education? (2) students’ and educators’ awareness of the security, privacy and societal implications. (3) students and educators knowledge on how to resolve these issues.
6. Analyze the study results and come up with a list of recommendations for educators and students
Instructions: Your paper should address the topic based on the concepts and techniques learned in the course. Your paper should describe three most important literature and recent sources. Reference should be in APA style.
• Abstract (5 pts) •
Introduction [Describe the problem and your paper goal] (5 pts)
• Motivation [Discuss importance of online tools in education] (5 pts)
• Related Work [Question 3] (5 pts)
• Study Approach [Answer Questions 4 here, and list your study method questions] (30 pts)
• Study Method [ What were the details of the study design? Participants? Tasks? Environment? Procedure? Data collected? Analysis method?] (20 pts)
• Study Results [Question 5. What results and/or findings came out of the study?] (20 pts)
• Discussion [Did you find any interesting insights or implications based on this work? Any future work plans? Recommendations?] (5 pts)
• Claims/Conclusion. [ What key claims and findings that support these claims? Also, list other contributions] (5 pts)
Term paper is automatically checked for plagiarism
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.