1) Minimum 6 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Ethics of nursing
1. Answer questions 1 and 3 in this video.
2 Describe three virtues you see in yourself
3. Give an example in your life to clarify these virtues.
We have learned how Aristotle’s Virtue Ethics defines the supreme good: an activity of the rational soul in accordance with virtue. Virtue —–for the Greeks is equivalent to excellence.
A virtuous person: someone who performs the distinctive activity of being human well.
· Having character
· Knowing yourself (Socrates’ reminder “Know Thyself, nothing in excess” @ Temple of Apollo’s door (my profile picture ;))
· Not about what should I do, but WHO should I be?
· Thinking of your life as a whole is the point of ethical reflection
· Reason and emotion closely allied
Part 2: Health care policy
Trace the history of cannabis use in medicine for the treatment and management of illness via nursing scholarly journal articles. Examine your sources for the following information below and describe the following:
1. Describe two arguments of stakeholders both in support of and two in opposition to medicinal cannabis use?
2. What does current medical and nursing research say regarding the increasing use of medicinal cannabis?
3. What are the implications based on the current prescribed rate of cannabis on
C. Future practice
Attached below is an additional resource that details current state medical marijuana laws:
National Conference of State Legislatures- State Medical Marijuana Laws: http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/state-medical-marijuana-laws.aspx
Part 3: Nursing research
1. Make two suggestions regarding disseminating nursing research findings today
2. Why sharing nursing research findings in a presentation is the best option than the defense for:
Topic: Evaluation of therapeutic adherence in patients with diabetes type 2 Mellitus
Purpose of the research: Evaluate the leading causes of therapeutic noncompliance related to lack of knowledge about the disease, self-management in treatment, lack of social support, cognitive impairment, and adverse effects of drugs that can affect adherence. Finally, identify if there is an influence of the relationship between professionals and patients for good patient education.
3. Discuss the rationale and responsibilities for the publication of any research.
Part 4: Nursing theory
1. Describe Marilyn Anne Roy’s Theory of Bureaucratic Caring
2. Describe Troutman-Jordan’s Theory of Successful Aging
3. Give one difference and similarity of both theories
Part 5: Ethical and legal aspects of nursing
1. What are the pros and cons of whistle-blowing?
2. Describe a situation you have been involved with that you considered whistle -blowing.
a. Did you ?
b. If so what was the outcome.
c. If you did not…..what was the outcome.
Part 6: Ethical and legal aspects of nursing
A group of nursing students are in the middle of an 3xam when two students witness another student pull out his phone and look up answers. Neither student informs the faculty member but after the 3xam they discuss what they witnessed.
1. Describe the most common forms of cheating in the classroom
s. and in the clinical area.
2. What should the nursing students do in regard to what they witnessed during the 3xam?
3. Why is it important for them to do anything?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.